PA Future Stars
Western PA Super Scrimmage
Saturday, November 28
Date · Saturday, November 28, 2020
- Ages · Girls, Varsity Teams Only
- Location · Penn Hills HS
309 Collins Dr., Pittsburgh 15235
- Tournament Cost · $95 per team
Deadline to Register · Monday, November 9
Schedule Release · Monday, November 23
Western PA Super Scrimmage Rosters
Once registered, the head coach will be emailed a roster template. ALL teams MUST complete and return the roster form by Monday, November 23rd at 5:00pm. This is not an option. It is MANDATORY. Please ensure that all information provided is correct and accurate as it will be distributed to the numerous media services and college coaches that will be in attendance.
All games will played with PIAA rules except for the following:
- GAME LENGTH: There will be (2) 24 minute running clock halves per game. 2 minute halftime.
- GAME PLAY: Clock will stop the last (2) minutes of each half
- FOULS: Fouls will be called, but no player can foul out.
- BONUS: At the 10th team foul in each half, the opposing team shoots 1 & 1. No Double Bonus
- TECHNICAL FOULS: The opposing team is awarded two free throws plus possession of the ball. Two technical fouls and/or flagrant fouls result in an automatic ejection from the game.
- TIME-OUTS: All teams will have 2 (30 seconds) time-outs per game.
- OVERTIME: No Overtime
Varsity Team Registration
Please register your team and pay through PayPal or register and bring a check or cash to the event.
College Coaches – Registration & Entry fees
- Each registration covers entry for up to 3 coaches per school
- A 3% administrative fee will be added to the fees listed below